I apologize... It has been a minute since I've posted anything. I have been busy at work and really tired. There really isn't anything going on over here (that I can actually post) so I will share with you one of the highlights of the last couple of months...
My fiance's good childhood friend, George L. Lopez (no, not the comedian) is an author and just published his first book titled, "A Distant Battlefield" and, I must say, it is GREAT!!!!

Of course, I am biased because of the connections but, if you are interesting in Sci-Fi style fiction, then you would LOVE this book. I am halfway through it (because I have been busy at work) and am definitely looking forward to reading some more of it.
I took a picture of myself holding the book so that he can see it ("Your book made it all the way to Iraq!") You can see how much my Sisterlocks have grown in the picture, too. I am also going to post some pictures of my hair after I had washed them straight instead of braiding them like I normally do (iPhone pics, so bear with me...)
Hope that everyone is doing good.
Regards,
Militant Sisterlocks

No comments:
Post a Comment